- Period: (2011-01-10-2011-01-19)
PM: Mounir Bsaibes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Burndown information : http://status.linaro.org/linaro-kernel-wg.html - currently at http://people.linaro.org/~linaro/workitems/linaro-kernel-wg/all.html
Key Points for wider discussion
- none this week.
- Grant is now contracting with Linaro 75% time, and will be leading up the device-tree work.
- All platform-independent Thumb-2 fixes were merged in v2.6.37.
- Sent out first version of asynchronous (double buffering) mmc-request to mainline
- Kernel Configuration Management the work and dependencies are now defined.
- Created Android mirror tree and created an Android+Linaro merge tree
- Added support for parallel unmap
- Sent Patches to linux-usb list
Risks / Issues
- Some assignees are being redirected by their company to close on hot issues not related to Linaro. This some times can affect or delay Linaro deliverables.
- Request for recovery plan from the individuals when they are re-assigned and request additional resources for the company's to replace lost time.
- New starters, staffing changes.
- Shawn Gao - Freescale , Nishant Kamat - TI, Sanjeev Premi - TI
- Paul traveling this week
"WorkingGroups/KernelConsolidation/Status/2011-01-19" (last modified 2011-04-07 21:29:11)