This is a set of guidelines to help you create and maintain wiki content; refer back to it when you need to update or reorganize the wiki to ensure we're all moving in the right direction.
OCTO -- XXX rename?
Mentoring -- XXX
XXX Howto? move from Mentoring, maybe give people HowTo hierarchies to maintain?
GettingInvolved XXX -- maybe have it as a leaf that links to Howto or something?
Templates should really be top-level?
XXX are we too engineering unit centric and should highlight better the software projects?
Sources XXX -- probably downloads or projects or something
Copyright XXX really copyright?
LinaroHeader (and /source)
LineroTeam convenience redirect?
- Teams convenience link
- XXX others?
- Don't expect people to find stuff inside engineering unit hierarchies -- either it's a howto or in releases or a project or a download XXX
- For ease of reference, personal pages go directly on the root
Releases should hold only numbered releases hierarchies
- Nothing apart from personal pages and the paths above should go directly on the root!
- Rename OCTO?
- BSP and Bsps?
- Blueprints? vs */Specs/?
Releases/*** MilestoneBuilds etc
- UDS/GettingTheMostOut what about?
Internal/IRC -> Process/Masks or something?
- Infrastructure* - *
- Middleware/PublicConferenceCallGuidelines rename where?
https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/2011-01-26 to Platform/Meetings if recurring?
- Platform/AllTeams and other Platform/ orphans? Platform/Specs?
Reporting convenience link?
https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/Toolchain/Status note Toolchain not ToolChain
- Rename KernelConsolidation/* finally? - Done by Joey 2011-06-07
- Do leads agree with the structure above?
- Do we need to strictly leave compatibility redirects for everything, for main pages only, or for nothing?
- Can we redirect a whole hierarchy?
- EngineeringTeam/Foo vs Foo?
EngineeringUnits/Management to EngineeringManagement or something else?
- Events/Stats? Or Releases/XXX/Stats?
- Should we ACL the root to avoid more proliferation? Have a Discuss/ or use personal sandboxes?
- What about Metrics/ useful, not, keep it?
- Are we going through with the /Status movement?
- Keep Middleware/ around?
ChristianReis/WikiGuidelines (last modified 2011-04-07 19:58:03)