Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Previous Actions Recorded

  • dzin to follow up with anmar and get firm commitment from exec to drop support for old boards - DONE
  • dzin to escalate Bug 872916 with asac/fabo/pfefferz/rsalveti - INPROGRESS
  • Enter comments into post-mortem page: https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/1110/Release/Review - DONE

Agenda

Announcements

  • Linaro GCC 4.6 2011.11 released.
  • Linaro QEMU 2011.11 released.
  • Linaro 11.11 release happens on U.S. Thanksgiving (Nov 24)
    • If the holiday will be taken then the images are due on Wednesday Nov 23, release team will still release on Nov 24.

Action item review

  • See above.

Image status

  • Build status Ubuntu derivatives
  • Build status Android

Bugs

Bug

Priority

Description

Notes

823313

Critical

Android LEB fails to mount system and user partition interminttently

INPROGRESS

886452

Critical

NascentUpload._matchDDEBs fails to handle ddebs for udebs

885960

Critical

SD card writing very slow

754254

High

imx51 randomly truncates serial input at 31 characters

Confirmed, not assigned for imx51

753878

High

Ubuntu image - icons and parts of screen disappear with Origen

Assigned to rsalveti and tbehera, need LT help, no progress

804091

High

Snowball USB not working

no progress

817317

High

[mx51evk] root not found and boot failed to initramfs shell

no progress

832680

High

Make available source and debug packages corresponding to Linaro binary images

INPROGRESS by Ricardo

839541

High

mx51evk can't find rootfs by UUID, LABEL or device node, then drop to initramfs

triaged

843628

High

perf failure on panda (omap4)

Assigned to Dave L./aviksil, in progress

859473

High

CI kernels causing many "Illegal Instruction"s

no progress

871892

High

org.gnome.GConf.service contains i386 pathname

triaged

872916

High

101111 lt-panda-x11 hwpack fails with many error messages

881144

High

field.tags_combinator=ALL gives same results as with ANY when searching all bug reports

Blueprints Review

  • Check blueprints targeted for the release for Headline, Acceptance Criteria, etc...

Meeting Log

Meeting started by dzin at 17:02:54 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-11-10-17.02.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • Announcements (dzin, 17:03:29)

    • Linaro GCC 4.6 2011.11 released (fabo, 17:04:01)
    • Linaro QEMU 2011.11 released (dzin, 17:04:28)
    • Linaro 11.11 release happens on U.S. Thanksgiving (Nov 24) (dzin, 17:05:03)
    • Android will do final RC builds on the 20th for Monday the 21st. (fabo, 17:07:31)
    • ACTION: dzin to sync with rsalveti about releasing on Nov 23. (dzin, 17:08:29)

    • ACTION: dzin/fabo to sync with anmar/usman to make sure LT delivers in time (fabo, 17:10:13)

  • Action item review (dzin, 17:12:23)

    • dzin to follow up with anmar and get firm commitment from exec to drop support for old boards - DONE (dzin, 17:12:38)
    • dzin to escalate Bug 872916 with asac/fabo/pfefferz/rsalveti - INPROGRESS (dzin, 17:12:49)
    • ACTION: dzin to send an e-mail to TLs for PoC (fabo, 17:13:40)

    • Enter comments into post-mortem page: https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/1110/Release/Review - DONE (dzin, 17:16:07)

  • Image Status (dzin, 17:16:37)

    • Build status Ubuntu derivatives (dzin, 17:17:05)
    • ACTION: fabo/rsalveti to confirm build issues with lt-snowball-v3-oneiric have been resolved (dzin, 17:20:26)

    • Build status Android (dzin, 17:21:19)
    • Android builds reported as failed because of Bug 888547 (fabo, 17:25:47)
    • ACTION: fabo/pfefferz et al to discuss build issues and LAVA (dzin, 17:33:11)

    • ACTION: fabo/pfefferz/danilos to discuss build issues and LAVA (dzin, 17:34:18)

  • Bugs summary (dzin, 17:34:57)

    • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-11-10#Bugs (dzin, 17:35:04)

    • ACTION: pfefferz to update bug 823313 (dzin, 17:38:51)

    • ACTION: pfefferz to update bug 823313 - DONE (dzin, 17:41:02)

    • ACTION: plars to give more info on 885960, it seems incomplete (fabo, 17:45:26)

    • ACTION: dzin/fabo to sync with Eric Miao about i.MX51 status, EOL or not? (fabo, 17:52:58)

    • ACTION: fabo/dzin to sync with nytowl concerning bug 753878 (dzin, 17:55:57)

    • ACTION: dzin to ask davelong about progress on bug 843628 (dzin, 18:02:22)

    • ACTION: danilos to sync with deepti about 859473 (fabo, 18:05:05)

    • ACTION: dzin to check with Riku concerning bug 871892 (dzin, 18:07:57)

  • AOB (dzin, 18:12:20)

    • pre-built images to the official release for 2011.11 (dzin, 18:13:36)
    • ACTION: fabo/plars/rsalveti to look how we can produce pre-built images, maybe with offspring/lava hook? (fabo, 18:16:21)

    • ACTION: fabo/plars/rsalveti/danilos to look how we can produce pre-built images, maybe with offspring/lava hook? (fabo, 18:16:31)

Meeting ended at 18:17:39 UTC.

Action items

  • dzin to sync with rsalveti about releasing on Nov 23.
  • dzin/fabo to sync with anmar/usman to make sure LT delivers in time
  • dzin to send an e-mail to TLs for PoC
  • fabo/rsalveti to confirm build issues with lt-snowball-v3-oneiric have been resolved
  • fabo/pfefferz et al to discuss build issues and LAVA
  • fabo/pfefferz/danilos to discuss build issues and LAVA
  • pfefferz to update bug 823313
  • pfefferz to update bug 823313 - DONE
  • plars to give more info on 885960, it seems incomplete
  • dzin/fabo to sync with Eric Miao about i.MX51 status, EOL or not?
  • fabo/dzin to sync with nytowl concerning bug 753878
  • dzin to ask davelong about progress on bug 843628
  • danilos to sync with deepti about 859473
  • dzin to check with Riku concerning bug 871892
  • fabo/plars/rsalveti to look how we can produce pre-built images, maybe with offspring/lava hook?
  • fabo/plars/rsalveti/danilos to look how we can produce pre-built images, maybe with offspring/lava hook?

Action items, by person

  • danilos
    • fabo/pfefferz/danilos to discuss build issues and LAVA
    • danilos to sync with deepti about 859473
    • fabo/plars/rsalveti/danilos to look how we can produce pre-built images, maybe with offspring/lava hook?
  • dzin
    • dzin to sync with rsalveti about releasing on Nov 23.
    • dzin/fabo to sync with anmar/usman to make sure LT delivers in time
    • dzin to send an e-mail to TLs for PoC
    • dzin/fabo to sync with Eric Miao about i.MX51 status, EOL or not?
    • fabo/dzin to sync with nytowl concerning bug 753878
    • dzin to ask davelong about progress on bug 843628
    • dzin to check with Riku concerning bug 871892
  • fabo
    • dzin/fabo to sync with anmar/usman to make sure LT delivers in time
    • fabo/rsalveti to confirm build issues with lt-snowball-v3-oneiric have been resolved
    • fabo/pfefferz et al to discuss build issues and LAVA
    • fabo/pfefferz/danilos to discuss build issues and LAVA
    • dzin/fabo to sync with Eric Miao about i.MX51 status, EOL or not?
    • fabo/dzin to sync with nytowl concerning bug 753878
    • fabo/plars/rsalveti to look how we can produce pre-built images, maybe with offspring/lava hook?
    • fabo/plars/rsalveti/danilos to look how we can produce pre-built images, maybe with offspring/lava hook?
  • pfefferz
    • fabo/pfefferz et al to discuss build issues and LAVA
    • fabo/pfefferz/danilos to discuss build issues and LAVA
    • pfefferz to update bug 823313
    • pfefferz to update bug 823313 - DONE
  • plars
    • plars to give more info on 885960, it seems incomplete
    • fabo/plars/rsalveti to look how we can produce pre-built images, maybe with offspring/lava hook?
    • fabo/plars/rsalveti/danilos to look how we can produce pre-built images, maybe with offspring/lava hook?

People present (lines said)

  • dzin (84)
  • fabo (56)
  • pfefferz (46)
  • asac (28)
  • ubot2 (23)
  • zyga (7)
  • danilos (7)
  • mansson_ (6)
  • plars (5)
  • linarobot (3)
  • mounirb (1)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-11-10
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-11-10#Bugs
Bug 823313 
Bug 886452 
Bug 885960 
Bug 754254
Bug 753878
Bug 804091
Bug 817317
Bug 832680
Bug 839541
Bug 843628
Bug 859473
Bug 871892
Bug 872916
Bug 881144
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2011-11-10 (last modified 2011-11-11 07:32:37)