Current Development Focus

The team are working towards the 13.01 Release.

Meeting Calendar

The calendar below holds a link to all past meetings. Please select the date which you wish to view.

<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Previous Actions Recorded

  • (none).

Agenda

  • Any issues/blockers for 12.08 release?
  • Amit/Asac/Ricardo/Zach at Linux Plumbers Conference next week.
  • Android - install instructions status update.
  • Android - dd'able image feature available. enable the feature on the official builds for next cycle?

Announcements

  • Components released:
    • Toolchain
    • QEMU
    • U-Boot
    • GLMark2
    • Linaro Image Tools
    • Samsung/TI LT kernels

Action item review

  • (none).

Image status

  • Build status Android
    • pm-qa broke ICS builds.
  • Build status Ubuntu
    • random failures caused by apt-get. Custom AMI updated.
  • Build status OpenEmbedded

Bugs

Bug ID

Summary

Importance

Notes

880451

Origen: device tree not enabled at Ubuntu

High

920846

[regression] playbin can't play video using sw decode after enabling TI specific patches

Critical

1012642

Gator deadlocks system on Linux 3.5

High

1030883

Jelly Bean builds are failing

Critical

Progress Information

Blueprints Review

Meeting Log

Meeting started by fabo at 15:57:40 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-08-23-15.57.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 16:35:07 UTC.

Action items

  • fabo to get WGs sign off on merge window at the beginning of the cycle
  • QA to use and check the new android build instructions
  • tixy - check which Android and Ubuntu kernels have old gator (wrt 1012642)

Action items, by person

  • fabo
    • fabo to get WGs sign off on merge window at the beginning of the cycle
  • tixy
    • tixy - check which Android and Ubuntu kernels have old gator (wrt 1012642)

People present (lines said)

  • fabo (84)
  • pfefferz (54)
  • rsalveti (30)
  • tixy (5)
  • asac (4)

IRC Paste Text

#startmeeting
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-08-23
#topic Announcements
#topic Action item review
#topic Image Status
#topic Bugs summary
#link https://wiki.linaro.org/Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-08-23#Bugs
#topic Progress Discussion
#topic AOB
#endmeeting

Cycles/WeeklyReleaseMeeting/2012-08-23 (last modified 2012-08-23 16:52:23)