EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

lool

11.06 images?

David Rusling

Cambourne sprint

Actions from previous meeting

  • INPROGRESS: Stephen to create a document to host the achievements from last cycle and then pass it to techleads
  • ACTION: Vicky to gather more information on Elba (which daugtherboard -- for PM or for CPU use etc., PCI status, graphics drivers, interest in platform enablement)

Attendees

  • Andy Green
  • David Rusling
  • Loïc Minier
  • Scott Bambrough
  • Fathi Boudra
  • Michael Hope
  • Alexander Sack
  • Amit Kucheria

Minutes

  • INPROGRESS: Stephen to create a document to host the achievements from last cycle and then pass it to techleads
  • INPROGRESS: Vicky to gather more information on Elba (which daugtherboard -- for PM or for CPU use etc., PCI status, graphics drivers, interest in platform enablement)
  • 11.06 / 11.11 platform releases?
    • Will continue bulding development images like last cycle *and* keep the natty-based images for the monthly platform releases (e.g. 11.06 will include natty based images)
    • LT will track both, but most development should happen on top of development series (oneiric)
    • ACTION: Alexander to document the changes to the release cycle for devplatform
  • Cambourne sprint
    • David starts getting a lot of schedule / travel pressure
    • Please check and complete Internal/Events/2011-08-LDS/Planning#Schedule

    • Boot architecture might be full day on Friday
    • Alexander has a lot of good input and will complete the wiki page
    • Social stuff? meeting with ARM? dinner etc.
      • PMWG will visit ARM office for 1/2 day
      • Need to put it on the schedule
  • Google accounts merging
    • Alexander lost the trace of being an approved Android contributor over the merge
    • Michael had issues with two tabs open, one with personal and work accounts

Actions from this meeting

  • INPROGRESS: Stephen to create a document to host the achievements from last cycle and then pass it to techleads
  • INPROGRESS: Vicky to gather more information on Elba (which daugtherboard -- for PM or for CPU use etc., PCI status, graphics drivers, interest in platform enablement)
  • ACTION: Alexander to document the changes to the release cycle for devplatform

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-06-09 (last modified 2011-06-09 09:59:18)