EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

Joey

Origen boards

Joey

Milestone presentation to linaro-dev

Zach

Cambourne sprint

your name here

add your own

Actions from previous meeting

  • INPROGRESS: Ricardo to document the changes to the release cycle for devplatform
  • ACTION: Michael to document pros and cons and send it out to linaro lists and get in touch with potential audience
  • ACTION: Each techlead to nag assignees to book + confirm their attendance to the sprint

Attendees

  • Christian Reis
  • Loïc Minier
  • Paul Larson
  • Jesse Barker
  • Ilias Biris
  • Vicky Janicki
  • Kurt Taylor
  • Zach Pfeffer
  • Alexander Sack
  • Amit Kucheria
  • Angus Ainslie
  • Ricardo Salveti
  • Scott Bambrough

Minutes

  • CARRIEDOVER: Ricardo to document the changes to the release cycle for devplatform
    • Slides final now, but need to document on the wiki
  • CARRIEDOVER: Michael to document pros and cons and send it out to linaro lists and get in touch with potential audience
    • Long discussion last Thursday about whether to have a stable version or not; see minutes! :)

  • ACTION: Each techlead to nag assignees to book + confirm their attendance to the sprint
    • Nag your assignees and start counting how many people will be coming from your team
    • Do you need any special room at a specific time? external guests? will you go out visit ARM or other companies?
    • Don't use Internal/Events/LDS%40Cambourne but rather Internal/Events/2011-08-LDS/Planning which has correct room sizes and some planning attempt

    • Talk to Arwen, David Rusling, Stephen, Joey if you have questions
  • Check with your assignees whether they are coming
  • Origen boards being shipped to Cambridge; which options do you need? cables etc.
    • How many LCD kits do we order? need some for android touch, debugging of device support, integration etc.
      • 2 kernel, 1 kernel, 2 devplatform, 1 validation
      • 2 LTs? or is it a sepatate budget
    • Extra no-LCD boards: 1 kernel, 1 validation, 1 graphics
    • Likely 0 toolchain need
  • Milestone presentation to linaro-dev
    • Thanks for the comments!
    • Slides have been rev-ed up, talk to Joey or Alexander if you need further changes
  • Cambourne sprint / Android
    • Roger@ARM wants a more Android/upstream focused view of what we're going to do
    • ARM would like to use Linaro's Android, what does that mean in practice?
      • Upstreaming story, path
      • Which bits upstreamed by whom, how
    • CI, sending merges etc.
    • Also planning a plugfest
    • Mostly kernel work, less userspace work
    • The Android kernel upstreaming problems are relatively hard to solve though
    • ACTION: Zach to setup a call with Deepak, Scott, John Stultz and Kiko to look at Android upstreaming together

Actions from this meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Ricardo to document the changes to the release cycle for devplatform
  • CARRIEDOVER: Michael to document pros and cons and send it out to linaro lists and get in touch with potential audience
  • ACTION: Zach to setup a call with Deepak, Scott, John Stultz and Kiko to look at Android upstreaming together

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-06-20 (last modified 2011-06-20 18:35:42)