EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

your name here

add your own

Actions from previous meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: Ricardo to document the changes to the release cycle for devplatform
  • CARRIEDOVER: Michael to document pros and cons and send it out to linaro lists and get in touch with potential audience
  • ACTION: Zach to setup a call with Deepak, Scott, John Stultz and Kiko to look at Android upstreaming together

Attendees

  • Loïc Minier
  • Alexander Sack
  • Fathi Boudra
  • Ilias Biris
  • Michael Hope

Minutes

  • CARRIEDOVER: Ricardo to document the changes to the release cycle for devplatform
  • CARRIEDOVER: Michael to document pros and cons and send it out to linaro lists and get in touch with potential audience
  • CARRIEDOVER: Zach to setup a call with Deepak, Scott, John Stultz and Kiko to look at Android upstreaming together
  • Release: sent a reminder to techleads and project-mgmt about release deliverables
    • Ilias would like to distinguish Ubuntu, Android and neutral workitems and deliverables
    • This is to allow people like e.g. Zach to keep an eye on everything Android related
    • Probably should ask James Westby about it rather than coming up with hacks
  • Michael would like to have some way to talk to other techleads
    • Zach has setup a call with Michael for Android
    • Would like to discuss high level evolution stuff, not integration issues
    • 30 mn later would be fine
  • Ilias would still join calls to keep track of what's coming up

Actions from this meeting

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-06-23 (last modified 2011-06-23 09:48:47)