EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

Stephen Doel

Finalise Tracks & Summits for Connect Q4.11 (https://wiki.linaro.org/Internal/Events/LinaroConnectQ4.11/Planning#Summits_and_Tracks)

Actions from previous meeting

  • [ACTION] AndyGreen and Amit - check the need for a LCQ4 summit related to the management of thermal status on wk36 or after LPC

  • [ACTION] All to send their plans for summits in LCQ4.11

Attendees

  • Andy Green
  • Michael Hope
  • Loïc Minier
  • Fathi Boudra
  • Alexander Sack
  • Christian Reis

Minutes

  • DONE: AndyGreen and Amit - check the need for a LCQ4 summit related to the management of thermal status on wk36 or after LPC

    • Not needed, will be resolved before Connect
  • CARRIEDOVER: All to send their plans for summits in LCQ4.11
  • Reminder to send plans for mini-summits at Connect
  • Michael bought a couple of snowballs, but is looking for a better kernel
    • Comes up with 256 MiB of RAM instead of 1 GiB, and with 800 MHz instead of 1 GHz
      • 800 MiB with highmem
    • Landing team hwpack should be available now; should talk to LT lead
  • Overview of roadmap page

Actions from this meeting

  • CARRIEDOVER: All to send their plans for summits in LCQ4.11
  • ACTION: Kiko to send an email asking techleads for candidate roadmap cards for next quarter for next Connect

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-09-08 (last modified 2011-09-08 10:33:40)