EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings
<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Techleads meetings: Mondays 5pm UTC and Thursdays 9:30am UTC

Agenda

Owner

Topic

your name here

add your own

Actions from previous meeting

Attendees

  • Ilias Biris
  • Andy Green
  • Amit Kucheria
  • Michael Hope
  • Loïc Minier
  • David Rusling

Minutes

  • TODO: OpenOCD session
  • Cortex A7; Vexpress + A5
    • Big-little with A7/A15
    • QEMU / toolchain implications?
      • Can't work on toolchain without TRMs which aren't released yet
      • Trying to have enough A15 LPAE in QEMU to be able to act as a guest
    • Kernel scheduler implications
    • Same code would run on A7 and A15 cores, does it make sense to optimize spcecifically for A7/A15, or should be do generic v7?
  • OCTO scheduler work overlaps greatly with PMWG
    • ACTION: Amit to subscribe Paul to the related PMWG blueprint
    • ACTION: David to pass information to Paul/organize a sync call between PMWG and Paul
  • Blueprint naming -- should we include q4.11 in bp names?
    • ACTION: Loïc will check with James

Actions from this meeting

EngineeringUnits/Management/Meetings/2011-10-20 (last modified 2011-10-20 08:41:18)