Parent

<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

EU/Asia Meeting

Attendance

  • Anup Patel
  • Fathi Boudra
  • Fu Wei
  • Leif Lindholm
  • Pranavkumar Sawargaonkar
  • Rony Nandy
  • Ryan Harkin
  • Steve Capper

Agenda

  • Round table
    • Ryan
      • UEFI
        • changes for uefi-next seem to be ready for deployment
        • tree structure looks good
        • scripts are working
        • need to boot test all the binaries
        • need to write up the HOWTO / wiki
        • Rony reports that Arndale is broken in existing uefi-next (Dec 2012
    • Anup
      • Has been trying KVM on ARMv8 and Foundation Model
      • configuration, building, learning how it works, etc...
      • Working on APM model (APM SoC) in parallel
      • FPGA comes next
    • Fabo
      • Arndale hwpack available soon and integrated into LAVA
      • Samsung LT are taking over Arndale u-boot and kernel support
    • Fu Wei
      • Looking into Fedora rootfs
      • Mostly being doing new starter training for RedHat

      • This has delayed tasks
      • He has received lots of helpful info about LAVA
      • Will do more learning about LAVA, in particular, about Fedora in LAVA
    • Leif
      • Back from holiday this week
      • Getting warmed up by working on UEFI build scripts
      • Setting up Foundation Model to do TBB (?) port on aarch64
      • Then will get back to GRUB2
    • Pravankumar
      • Booted 64 bit KVM
      • Mark's tree is broken; it's not booting on Foundation Model
      • Using a backup of the old tree as this still works
    • Steve
      • Neon in Hadoop
      • Not much speedup with Neon
      • Doing a performance analysus of the results
      • Using an external HDD via USB3 on Arndale
      • the disk is not a fast one
      • could be I/O releated with the disk
      • JNI appears to be doing lots of memcpys, this is suboptimal
      • Needs to check the defaults are sane
      • On holiday next week
    • Rony
      • Rony was not able to attend the meeting, so sent his update via email:
      • eMMC partitions are getting detected by UEFI and can access or store data in it.(Updated in Cards)
      • Currently working on booting from eMMC.Configuring the init driver code to detect the dip switch settings to sart booting from eMMC.(Updated in Cards)
      • Updated review comments in the cards. Anmar to take action on it(if required) or can be done on Mondays 1-1.
      • Started co-working with Samsung LT so that Arndale support on u-boot and Kernel can be transferred to them by next month.Also providing support to DP. If required (3) and (4) can be noted in MoM.

US Meeting

Attendance

  • Al Stone
  • Anmar Oueija
  • John Rigby
  • Owen Yamaguchi
  • Reece Pollack
  • Steven Kinney

Agenda

  • Go over actions from last meeting
  • Around the table: Accomplishments, Plans, any Issues
  • Technical discussion

Action From Last Meeting

  • Copy actions from last meeting here

Action From This Meeting

  • Record actions from this meeting

Issues

  • Record any issue raised in this meeting and communicate with TL and PM.

Meeting Minutes

  • Assign someone to record major items from this meeting

LEG/Engineering/Meetings/LastMeeting (last modified 2013-01-24 11:40:53)