Virtualization Team's Weekly Status Meeting

Tuesday, 2013-09-10

Attendees

name

e-mail

IRC nick

Andre Przywara

andre.przywara@linaro.org

apritzel

Christoffer Dall

christoffer.dall@linaro.org

chazy

Clark Laughlin

clark.laughlin@Linaro.org

ctlaugh

Claudio Fontana

claudio.fontana@linaro.org

cfontana

Julien Grall

julien.grall@linaro.org

julieng

Kim Phillips

kim.phillips@linaro.org

kimphill

Peter Maydell

peter.maydell@linaro.org

pm215

Pranavkumar Sawargaonkar

pranavkumar@linaro.org

pranavkumar

Serge Broslavsky

serge.broslavsky@linaro.org

ototo

Agenda

  • Announcements
  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Round table:
    • what have you done since the last meeting?
    • what are you working on at the moment?
    • where do you need some help / assistance?
  • Open floor

New Action items

  • pranavkumar to start sending Xen patches to Xen ML

Old Action Items

  • ototo to find a photo of Linaro LAVA racks for julieng

Artefacts

LEG/Engineering/Virtualization/TeamMeetingReports/2013-09-10 (last modified 2013-09-17 19:51:57)