Virtualization Team's Weekly Status Meeting

Tuesday, 2013-MM-DD

Attendees

name

e-mail

IRC nick

Anup Patel

anup.patel@linaro.org

apatel

Clark Laughlin

clark.laughlin@Linaro.org

ctlaugh

Claudio Fontana

claudio.fontana@linaro.org

cfontana

Ilias Biris

ilias.biris@linaro.org

ibiris

Julien Grall

julien.grall@linaro.org

julieng

Kim Phillips

kim.phillips@linaro.org

kimphill

Pranavkumar Sawargaonkar

pranavkumar@linaro.org

pranavkumar

Serge Broslavsky

serge.broslavsky@linaro.org

ototo

Agenda

  • Announcements
  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Round table:
    • what have you done since the last meeting?
    • what are you working on at the moment?
    • where do you need some help / assistance?
  • Open floor

New Action items

  • apatel and pranavkumar to describe the scope and estimate of the APM's LCU13 demo to ototo and chazy

  • kimphill to ping Riku regarding the instructions on how to test networking

    • in progress
  • cfontana to send a brief description for the new card on aarch64 tcg to chazy and ototo

    • done

Old Action Items

  • pranavkumar to start sending Xen patches to Xen ML

    • will send the first one in a couple of days
  • ototo to find a photo of Linaro LAVA racks for julieng

    • still pending

Artefacts

LEG/Engineering/Virtualization/TeamMeetingReports/2013-09-17 (last modified 2013-09-17 20:00:23)