It is possible to edit the kernel bootargs on a prebuilt image.
1. Insert a SD card that has been programmed by linaro-android-image-create (see Install Linaro Android Images for instructions on how to do this).
3. Read the bootline out to boot.txt
- source ~/bin/boot-scr-extract.sh /dev/sdd1
4. edit boot.txt with your changes
5. Write it back
- source ~/bin/boot-scr-write.sh /dev/sdd1
See Also: Resources/HowTo/boot.scr
Platform/Android/EditKernelBootargsOnPrebuiltImages (last modified 2013-08-29 07:28:11)