Include: Nothing found for "^## meetings$"!

Include: Nothing found for "^## end-meetings$"!

Android Engineering

Getting Started

We also maintain several Android How To's as well as a list of Linaro specific links used by the team and a Library.

About

Our primary goals are to:

You can monitor our development roadmap efforts on launchpad.

Contact us

Agenda

  • Add agenda items

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Android Team Meeting

Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting
  • Team issues discussion - Alexander and JamieBennett asking questions

  • LEB/Image review - jserv
  • Validation update - Jeremy
  • Bug status - Patrik
  • AOB

Past Action items

  • asac to invite TI to Android weekly meeting
  • asac to test generic XM build with a hdmi->hdmi cable

  • JamieBennett to find more XM testers for Android builds

  • jserv-- to get the Panda LEB working with SGX by start-of-day-utc Thursday 28th April ready for the Beta-2 release
  • asac to verify that april toolchain builds the toolchain-dev branch
  • jserv-- to run benchmarks tomorrow and tell JamieBennett where they are so we can publish them along the release

  • jeremychang gets his lava stuff merged and sets the blueprint to implemented
  • JamieBennett to prepare the release announcements and release bits. this includes tarballs for android kernel, toolchain binaries, builds and summary of upstreamed improvements from jserv-- (see mailing list)

  • patrikryd to help verifying: toolchain, both panda builds
  • JamieBennett schedule standup/release meeting tomorrow

Action Items

  • Everyone: fill out and prepare their linaro-android sessions
  • jserve--: post the current status and build instructions for Panda
  • jserve--: try patrikryd's suggestion: replace john's kernel in the manifest with +git://git.omapzoom.org/kernel/omap.git
  • patrikryd: close out bug #770389 with asac
  • jeremychang: finish preparation for LDS showcase
  • pfefferz: get an email together to TI (Andy Green) to ask for support for Panada SGX bringup.
  • pfefferz: set up 15min sessions everyday of LDS to sync up


Engineers Reports

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Patrik Ryd <patrikryd>

Highlights

Plans

  • Find a solution to Bug #747911 (init.omap4.sh not executable)

Issues

  • Waiting for a Snowball


Jeremy Chang <jeremychang>

Highlights

Plans

  • Get LAVA work merged in and improve the implementation as plars' review feedback

Issues

  • Fix test itself issues and improve the result content


Jim Huang <jserv-->

Highlights

Plans

  • LDS 2011.05

Issues

  • N/A


Zach Pfeffer <pfefferz>

Highlights

  • Got LDS sessions created, linked and advertised
  • Start testing daily builds
  • Helped test Panda
  • Prepared talks for plenary and MM

Plans

  • LDS 2011.05

Issues

  • N/A


IRC logs

Android Kernel Meeting

To be added.

Android Team Meeting

Platform/Android/Meetings/2011-05-04 (last modified 2011-05-04 10:44:40)