Agenda

Past Action items

  • pfefferz to connect _Thomas with the OMX source INPROGRESS

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • none

Tony Mansson <mansson>

Highlights

  • Managing BPs, release page, meetings and other PM activities.
  • Verified that DS-5 5.9 works on Panda with new gator.

Plans

  • Continue working on bug #906321 "Messaging crashes if try to use it"

Issues

  • I will be leaving ST-Ericsson and Linaro. Last day April 5.

Zach Pfeffer <pfefferz>

Highlights

  • big.LITTLE planning, resource allocation and design
  • iMX53 binary blob chasing
  • Helped released preview 12.03 RC 1
  • TSC card revision

Plans

  • Move
  • big.LITTLE
  • SD card
  • Power Measurement Equiptment
  • TSC card revision

Issues

  • binary blobs

Amit Pundir <pundiramit>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

  • None

Kejun Zhou <kejun-zhou>

Highlights

  • Checked some Linux profile software.
  • Checked the "oprofile", it is not use to test SMP.
  • Checked the DS-5, it can get system profile and it is very useful.
  • Checking LTTng. In progress.

Plans

  • Check LTTng.

Issues

Vishal Bhoj <bhoj>

Highlights

Plans

  • Document the android setup for fastmodels.

Issues

  • fastmodel build doesn't work for A15-x4-A7-x4 configuration due to a bug in the big.LITTLE switcher. We need to manually set "ASYNC ?= FALSE" in big-little/Makefile to get it booting.

Abhishek Paliwal <pabhishek>

Highlights

  • Working on BP - Create 12.03 release - testing tip builds across boards, checking release creation process.

  • 12.03 #RC-1 created and tested across boards.

Plans

Patrik Ryd <patrikryd>

Highlights

Plans

Issues

Botao Sun <botao_sun>

Highlights

  • Device Tree tracking method discussion has been started.
  • Connectivity Manager test investigation has been started.

Plans

  • Start to raise Device Tree tracking bugs to Launchpad bug management system.
  • Investigate the existing Connectivity Manager unit test.

Issues

  • None.

Yongqin Liu <liuyq>

Highlights

  • Worked on adding the support of custom android command to lava-android-test, and merge the lava-android-test part

Plans

  • Continue to work on the support of custom android command to lava-android-test, plan to merge the lava-dispatcher part

Issues

  • Still need to clarify the resolution for possible reboot during test with Zach

Annamalai L <Annamalai123>

Highlights

  • Completed USB Tethering in Origen Board, Pushed and Got the patches verified in Gerrit.
  • Working on HDMI, Working in IPC synchronization for HDMI resource handling

Plans

  • Continue work on HDMI, release.


Android Team Meeting IRC log

Platform/Android/Meetings/2012-03-14 (last modified 2012-03-15 22:27:12)