- Postmortum Redo
- Please resume updating your BPs before one-on-ones
- 12.04 Plan Review
- big.LITTLE report (bhoj)
- Mid-cycle Card Review (card planning, definition are in flux again)
- Going to focus on "new topic" cards
- Test Android API (Focus)
- System-level Android Tests (Focus)
- SMP improvements on Android (Good progress)
- Upgrade to GCC 4.7 (Good progress)
- Android with Device Tree (Dependency on 3.3)
- Android 4.0.4 upgrade (Done)
- Also work on our "recurring" cards
- Release ICS on all targets 4 times a month
- Build Android against Linaro GCC
- Improve enablement
- Upgrade DS-5
- Also working on co-cards
- Android on Fast Models
- Toolchain benchmarking
- And our private cards
- Android and kernel build scripts
- Promote build infrastructure improvement
- Includeable gits
- Many, many, others...
- For next quarter
- Bin Blobs Attack
- System optimization
- Browser optimization
- Kernel maintenance
- Going to focus on "new topic" cards
- Building using the build scripts
- Please use these and make them awesome.
- Send bugs to Andy Doan (and submit your own changes)
- Please include these in the final QA test
- hackbox.linaro.org (bring it)
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Last weeks action items to discuss.
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
- IN PROGRESS: Blueprint cpuidle in Snowball
TODO: Bug #891003 Test steps missing for Power management tests at Android Level(Wakelock ClockTree P-States C-States powertop
- TODO: Bug #906321 Messaging crashes if try to use it
Zach Pfeffer <pfefferz>
- Finished up 12.03 Release
- Planned 12.04
- Prepared for India trip
- Worked on SD card
- Work on power measurement tools
- SD card testing
- Presentation for UBM
- Configs in git
Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero>
- Fixed up busybox imports (we can now pull in stuff from upstream git), updated to current busybox branches
Debugged/fixed kernel build failures on Origen https://bugs.launchpad.net/linaro-landing-team-samsung/+bug/972916
http://www.linaro.org/linaro-blog/2012/04/01/linaro-releases-android-5-0-0-jujube/|Released Android 5.0.0 and triggered AOSP 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0 releases
- Finish improving branching scheme
- Restore strict-aliasing patches
- Get back to SMP experiments
- Hardware breakdowns
Annamalai L <Annamalai123>
- Working on the Yougtube hardware acceleration, found the dependency the gralloc, interacting the graphics team and samsung LT to find the right way to upgrade the Graphics components in Android including Gralloc.
- Working with Vishal on the Download Manager for APK downloads, currently have a Hack in Android which enables APK to download, working on a more proper way, see if Vishal's kernel patch works fine.
- Upgrading to Linaro 3.3 kernel in Android: Fixing Issues coming on the way.
- Complete Download Manager Issue
- Bringup 3.3 Android Kernel.
- Update Android components for 3.3 kernel, where needed
- Priority changed to 3.3 kernel, so 3.0 support may not be given now.
Patrik Ryd <patrikryd>
Still working on getting the ST-Ericsson multimedia binaries out in the open. Will hopefully get it out today or tomorrow.
- Deliver the multimedia binaries
- Handle any problems caused by all the patches for multimedia
- Finish up the BP for license info in our gits.
- The ST-Ericsson patches will be delivered to a 4.0.3. based snowball branch. There will be some work needed to add (back) #ifdefs and move the patches to linaro_android_4.0.4.
Vishal Bhoj <bhoj>
- profiled the boot up time on different fastmodels.
- Disabled bootanimation to gain in boot time for fastmodels.
- updated the kernel and bootwrapper to latest version from Dave.
- Reviewing the monkey runner tests.
- get the monkey runner tests in.
- continue looking into performance.
Amit Pundir <pundiramit>
- Take a couple of more big.LITTLE system tests
- Look into SMP tests
- Look into DS-5 upgradation
Chengjie He <jackh>
- Fixed the wifi not always works bug on origen board:
- look into the bug of camera app crash bug:
- investigate how to test early-suspend(late-resume) for fb module
Android Team Meeting IRC log
- Meeting ended Wed Apr 4 14:00:40 2012 UTC.
Platform/Android/Meetings/2012-04-04 (last modified 2012-04-05 15:11:27)