Agenda

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Vishal Bhoj <bhoj>

Highlights

  • 13.06 planning
  • Visa process

Plans

Issues

  • None

Yongqin Liu <liuyq>

Highlights

  • Investigated on the adb problem
  • Did some modification on the pm-qa test

Plans

  • Start to check the Kernel CI Support card
  • Start to investigate the bad cases that will block the test to run to completion
  • Check the adb problem on LAVA

Issues

  • None

Bernhard Rosenkränzer <bero>

Highlights

  • Juice M2 release + release documents
  • moved daily builds (except Exynos5 based builds and Nexus 7) to gcc 4.8
  • started creating a clang/llvm based build
  • Nexus 10 build

Plans

  • Fix known gcc 4.8 problems
  • Juice bugs
  • start doing toolchain release builds in Jenkins

Issues

  • Not around regularly this week - attending OpenMandriva developer summit in Curitiba

Amit Pundir <pundiramit>

Highlights

  • Juice M2 release + release documents
  • Juice M3 WorkItems

Plans

  • Juice bugs
  • Git description card closure

Issues

  • None


Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey

progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).


Android Team Meeting IRC log

Platform/Android/Meetings/2013-06-05 (last modified 2013-06-05 12:00:39)