- Period: (2011-10-10 to 2011-10-16)
PM: Tony Mansson <tony.mansson AT linaro DOT org>
Key Points for wider discussion
- The gerrit review bot has been deployed. Changes submitted and approved in Gerrit get built in Android Build, then verified in LAVA, with resulting status propagated back to Gerrit.
- All strict-aliasing violations in 2.3.5 have been fixed and will be sent to AOSP.
Connect sessions prepared: Blueprints for Linaro Connect Q4.11
- Tip toolchain tracked and released against all targets for 11.10.
libjpeg-turbo has been benchmarked against the original Android libjpeg implementation. https://wiki.linaro.org/TomGall/LibJpegTurbo
- Good progress on integration mmtest with lava-android-test.
- A presentation of the Android Platform and builds has been made at ST-Ericsson.
- Good progress on Origen Ethernet and WLAN.
- Two team members will attend ELC Europe. A poster will be presented.
- gerrit has been way too slow.
- Android AOSP was unavailable on kernel.org.
- #837881, #859958, #874429, #806936
Connect sessions schedule
Platform/Android/Status/2011-10-20 (last modified 2011-10-20 10:57:09)