There are many many builds available at http://android-build.linaro.org. This page Provides you an easy access to the builds for the platforms supported by Linaro.
Builds on android-build
More information about LMG Builds are available here
build for vexpress series board. support A9, A5, A15 (TC1), TC2 (big.LITTLE) CoreTiles and RTSM
- Toolchains (compilers) and builds that are run primarily to test toolchains.
- Builds of JB for Galaxy Nexus run with gcc trunk builds to check for compiler regressions
- Builds of JB for Pandaboard run with gcc trunk builds to check for compiler regressions
- Builds of user self.
- Builds that are not currently officially supported by Linaro
- Accelerated graphics, no accelerated multimedia
- Renamed from panda-master-gcc44-aosp-stable-blob to panda-aosp
Archive Builds(not supported anymore)
- The builds that we supported before but do not support anymore.
- OMAP Zoom kernel plus Linaro Toolchain and Linaro extensions
- Accelerated graphics, accelerated multimedia
- Based on TILT 3.4 kernel
- No accelerated graphics support
Platform/Android/WhichBuild (last modified 2014-12-09 07:34:57)