Requirements for LAVA
- Serial RS232 preferred
- Kernel that can boot ubuntu and has stable ethernet
- PDU capable - boot on power on and power cycling.
For Basic Sponsors
- three boards and one spare initially sent and backfilled when boards brick
- Basic sponsors have to prepare the SD cards and make a local LAVA setup working before sending the boards in.
- It's expected that sponsors have a working SD card image using nano prepared and the kernel used must be publicly available and reproducible through a simple defconfig build.
For LEB Sponsors
- up to twenty boards and one spare initially sent and backfilled when boards brick
- LAVA team takes responsibility to prepare boards and work hand in hand with the LEB sponsor to get the boards into the lab.
Platform/BuildsForBoards/RequirementsForLAVA (last modified 2011-12-14 10:29:57)