Include: Nothing found for "^## meetings$"!

Include: Nothing found for "^## end-meetings$"!

Getting Started

We also maintain a set of how-to's related to cross-compiling

About

Out primary goal is to provide a common platform to use as the basis for Validation test heads and optimized hardware-specific builds. We work with a few teams to help make this happen:

Meeting Information

  • We have weekly meetings that anyone can attend. You can view the schedule and see logs of past meetings here.

  • We also meet face-to-face at Linaro Connect events.

Contact

Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and Team Issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Avik Sil <aviksil>

Highlights

  • Participated in Connect remotely
  • Fixed daily recipe build issues for lttng tools

Plans

  • Work with validation team to merge lava tests for lttng, systemtap and perf

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Hightlights

  • android-tools builds also for i386 now
  • we have working daily builds on Launchpad
    • cross gcc-linaro built - need fixing
  • created set of patches for ubuntu gcc to get cross compiler in precise back into shape
  • created patch for eglibc to cross build with hardening enabled cross toolchain

Plans

  • fix cross gcc-linaro daily
  • populate blueprint for CI
  • write specification from my LC session

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • ELC-E, Connect, UDS attendance, talks, plans etc
  • Got Geexbox 2 set-top-box demo going
  • Reported plans in ARM
  • Helped ARM external support with Linaro images tools/story.

Plans

  • Blueprints for next month
  • Fix pkg-config-triplet bug
  • Upload cross-patches trapped inside ARM
  • Upload updated multistrap

Issues

  • On holiday for two weeks 14-25 Nov.

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • Added m-a: same packaging to zlib1g-dev
  • Added missing m-a: foreign fields to several -common packages
  • Fixes in firefox source package to allow cross-compiling:
    • set HOST_CC/CC to build and target cc
    • filter out -mthumb from HOST_CFLAGS
    • etc..
  • Remote attendance of Linaro Connect

Plans

  • Cross-compile firefox
  • Move to chromium-browser
  • ensure that multi-arch patches created are landing in precise
  • investigate where multi-arch paths are set in native compiler and howto replicate that in cross-compiler

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • Attended UDS/LC
  • Worked on identifying the main missing features/bugs in current packaged kernel ci implementation.
  • Can see usb packets from u-boot-spl in wireshark.

Plans

  • Add sauce filtering to packaged kernel ci script.
  • Add origen flavour to packaged kernel.
  • Finish u-boot usb-spl.

Issues

  • None


IRC logs

Meeting started by dzin at 14:09:30 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-11-10-14.09.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • Actions from last meeting (dzin, 14:09:51)

  • Review activity reports (dzin, 14:10:41)

  • Linaro Connect post mortem (dzin, 14:19:13)

  • AOB (dzin, 14:24:00)

    • ACTION: tgall_foo to sync with doko about the switch to ljt as it should be discussed on ubuntu-dev ml (dzin, 14:37:11)

Meeting ended at 14:41:38 UTC.

Action items

  • tgall_foo to sync with doko about the switch to ljt as it should be discussed on ubuntu-dev ml

People present (lines said)

  • dzin (39)
  • wookey (34)
  • fabo (15)
  • hrw (7)
  • linarobot (3)
  • jcrigby (2)
  • suihkulokki (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2011-11-10 (last modified 2011-11-10 14:46:50)