Include: Nothing found for "^## meetings$"!

Include: Nothing found for "^## end-meetings$"!

Getting Started

We also maintain a set of how-to's related to cross-compiling

About

Out primary goal is to provide a common platform to use as the basis for Validation test heads and optimized hardware-specific builds. We work with a few teams to help make this happen:

Meeting Information

  • We have weekly meetings that anyone can attend. You can view the schedule and see logs of past meetings here.

  • We also meet face-to-face at Linaro Connect events.

Contact

Agenda

Past Action items

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>

Highlights

  • RC testing
  • Clean up the bugs
  • Origen fixes to make it work for 11.11
  • Finally fixed the ti-uim package for Panda, to enable bluetooth

Plans

  • 11.11 Release
  • Try the new patches for compiz, provided by Frederic (quite a few fixes for GLES)
  • 11.12 planning

Avik Sil <aviksil>

Highlights

  • RC image testing
  • Looked at bug #833101

Plans

  • Start 11.12 BPs and bugs

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • Finished the firefox cross-compiling blueprint
  • Fixed chromium build on arm

Plans

  • Work on chromium cross-compiling
  • Get the oneiric overlay packages to ubuntu precise

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

  • updated CI gcc-linaro native/cross to latest Ubuntu gcc-4.6 packaging
  • finished blueprints
  • helped Ken Werner with OpenEmbedded builds

Plans

  • write specification from my LC session
  • release cross toolchain for Ubuntu/precise


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:01:41 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2011/linaro-meeting.2011-11-24-14.01.log.html .

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2011-11-24 (rsalveti, 14:02:07)

  • Announcements (rsalveti, 14:02:30)

    • 11.11 release is almost done! (rsalveti, 14:02:42)
  • Actions from last meeting (rsalveti, 14:07:26)

    • ACTION - dzin to ping anmar to check if we can move all LTs at 3.1 for 11.12: INPROGRESS (rsalveti, 14:09:55)
    • ACTION - dzin to check with anmar and the ST-E LT to see if testing with snowball v2 is still valid: INPROGRESS (rsalveti, 14:10:12)
    • ACTION - rsalveti to sync with jcrigby to update the TI tree with the fix for 4460: DONE (rsalveti, 14:10:29)
    • ACTION - dzin to check with anmar and the ST-E LT to see if testing with snowball v2 is still valid: DONE (rsalveti, 14:11:04)
    • ACTION - dzin to sync with tgall_foo to get another blueprint for the benchmark + rebuild work for libjpeg-turbo update at ubuntu (precise) - DONE: (rsalveti, 14:11:36)
    • LINK: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/libjpeg-turbo/+spec/linaro-gfxmm-libjpeg-turbo (rsalveti, 14:11:47)

    • ACTION - dzin to deal with https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-ubuntu/+spec/generic-toolchain-enhancements-11.10 and initiate discussion with toolchain wg: TODO (rsalveti, 14:12:09)

    • ACTION: dzin and fabo to ask joey about the availability of the snowball rev 11 (rsalveti, 14:13:57)

  • 11.11 - Image status and Bugs (rsalveti, 14:16:16)

    • ACTION: fabo, dzin and rsalveti to sync to create the list of known issues for the 11.11 release (rsalveti, 14:21:31)

  • Blueprint Status (rsalveti, 14:22:01)

  • 11.12 Planning (rsalveti, 14:23:37)

  • Any Other Business (AOB) (rsalveti, 14:27:47)

Meeting ended at 14:30:20 UTC.

Action items

  • dzin and fabo to ask joey about the availability of the snowball rev 11
  • fabo, dzin and rsalveti to sync to create the list of known issues for the 11.11 release
  • rsalveti to have a 1on1 meeting with each team member about the 11.12 cycle, to sync up bugs and blueprints

Action items, by person

  • dzin
    • dzin and fabo to ask joey about the availability of the snowball rev 11
    • fabo, dzin and rsalveti to sync to create the list of known issues for the 11.11 release
  • fabo
    • dzin and fabo to ask joey about the availability of the snowball rev 11
    • fabo, dzin and rsalveti to sync to create the list of known issues for the 11.11 release
  • rsalveti
    • fabo, dzin and rsalveti to sync to create the list of known issues for the 11.11 release
    • rsalveti to have a 1on1 meeting with each team member about the 11.12 cycle, to sync up bugs and blueprints

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (78)
  • fabo (18)
  • dzin (10)
  • suihkulokki (6)
  • linarobot (4)
  • aviksil (2)
  • ubot2 (1)
  • anmar (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2011-11-24 (last modified 2011-11-25 02:10:14)