Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Agenda

Past Action items

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

Plans

  • Connect
  • Test options for dealing with python related build-deps.
  • Found out what to do with dual-arch build-deps (eg when both libglib2-dev:armel and libglib2-dev:i386 are needed)

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • Fixed kernel CI scripts to add kernel version to source package name so more than one package can exist in PPA at once.
  • Cleaned up scripts to share common code.
  • Pointed all recipes at Kernel PPA.
  • Found the Snowball serial issue and did a workaround, still working on proper fix.
  • Tried out openocd with snowball and flyswatter. Results less than spectacular.

Plans

  • Proper Snowball serial fix.
  • Start working on Snowball mmc.
  • Try again to duplicate the recipe source package difference issue.
  • Linaro Connect.

Issues

  • The source package difference may be a blocker if I cannot work around it.

Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>

Highlights

  • 12.02 Planning mostly done
  • Sessions for Connect are all scheduled already (with the proper blueprint)
  • New SGX driver at the Overlay PPA
  • Unity 5 ported to our Oneiric Overlay PPA, with OpenGL ES 2.0 support
  • Created the Ubuntu Linaro bug report webpage
  • Tried to get the snowball to work, but it seems to be busted :-(

  • Merge proposals for the enablement tests are all available (LAVA)
  • Q4.11 cards review with dzin

Plans

  • Sort the cards for Q1.12
  • Prepare the demo images for Connect
  • Create the presentation for ELC
  • Align the hacking sessions we might have during next week

Issues

  • None

Avik Sil <aviksil>

Highlights

  • Synced with Mathieu and David Goulet to get some armel related fixes in lttng-tools
  • Disabled dh_auto_test to avoid FTBFS in lttng-tools
  • Wrote LAVA lttng test afresh for getting it merged into lava-test

Plans

  • Work on updating XBMC package in overlay to Eden beta 2
  • Get armhf images built provided armhf builder available in offspring
  • Not attending LC remotely due to timezone issue

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Wrote (writing!) multiarch talk for FOSDEM + ELC
  • Added basic cross support to rebuildd
  • Improved error reporting in rebuildd
  • Uploaded rebuildd to cross-tools PPA
  • Set up cron jobs for buildd
  • Ran new build set
  • documented buildd setup: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/CrossBuildd

Plans

  • FOSDEM + Connect.
  • Get Jeremy Kerr set up with built system
  • work on apt-get build-dep -a issues
  • upstream dpkg-cross variables

Issues

  • Freeze date already!

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

  • prepared notes for sysroots discussion @Connect
  • prepared cross compiler update - to upload on Wednesday/Thursday (after eglibc 2.15 upload)

Plans

  • Connect

IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:02:07 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-02-02-14.02.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 15:11:09 UTC.

Action items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (200)
  • jcrigby (32)
  • wookey (31)
  • zyga-xchat (23)
  • hrw (21)
  • fabo (15)
  • aviksil (14)
  • suihkulokki (11)
  • dzin (10)
  • linarobot` (3)
  • danilos (3)
  • anmar (2)
  • ubot2` (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-02-02 (last modified 2012-02-16 15:09:51)