Meetings and Reports
- Announcements Tech Lead
Ubuntu LEB Bug Status Page: http://people.linaro.org/~rsalveti/linaro-ubuntu-bugs/linaro-ubuntu-bugs-report.html
Connect Q1.12 sessions from our team: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-ubuntu?searchtext=linaro-platforms-q112
- Schedule is mostly done, please make sure to subscribe to all important blueprints for you
Planning for 12.02: https://launchpad.net/linaro-dev-platform/+milestone/12.02
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- 12.02 - Blueprints and Bug status - Tech Lead chasing
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- rsalveti to talk with the team to plan 12.02 - DONE
dzin to break out the remaining work item into a bug from https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-ubuntu/+spec/push-multiarch-changes-for-cross-precise-12.01 - DONE
- jcrigby and rsalveti to define the part 2 bp for snowball and u-boot-linaro - DONE
- dzin to check with usman/anmar to have bug 894256 reviewed - DONE, comments on bug pending
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- Fixes for running chromium-browser for precise
Prepared list of applications to target for cross-compiling (using http://paste.ubuntu.com/811433/ as source)
- Updated blueprints for 12.02
Tested Marcins toolchain with m-a cross-compiling support, found https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/armel-cross-toolchain-base/+bug/923779
- Tested apt with apt-get build-dep -aarch m-a support (now in precise), python deps problematic
- Test options for dealing with python related build-deps.
- Found out what to do with dual-arch build-deps (eg when both libglib2-dev:armel and libglib2-dev:i386 are needed)
John Rigby <jcrigby>
- Fixed kernel CI scripts to add kernel version to source package name so more than one package can exist in PPA at once.
- Cleaned up scripts to share common code.
- Pointed all recipes at Kernel PPA.
- Found the Snowball serial issue and did a workaround, still working on proper fix.
- Tried out openocd with snowball and flyswatter. Results less than spectacular.
- Proper Snowball serial fix.
- Start working on Snowball mmc.
- Try again to duplicate the recipe source package difference issue.
- Linaro Connect.
- The source package difference may be a blocker if I cannot work around it.
Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>
- 12.02 Planning mostly done
- Sessions for Connect are all scheduled already (with the proper blueprint)
- New SGX driver at the Overlay PPA
- Unity 5 ported to our Oneiric Overlay PPA, with OpenGL ES 2.0 support
- Created the Ubuntu Linaro bug report webpage
Tried to get the snowball to work, but it seems to be busted
- Merge proposals for the enablement tests are all available (LAVA)
- Q4.11 cards review with dzin
- Sort the cards for Q1.12
- Prepare the demo images for Connect
- Create the presentation for ELC
- Align the hacking sessions we might have during next week
Avik Sil <aviksil>
- Synced with Mathieu and David Goulet to get some armel related fixes in lttng-tools
- Disabled dh_auto_test to avoid FTBFS in lttng-tools
- Wrote LAVA lttng test afresh for getting it merged into lava-test
- Work on updating XBMC package in overlay to Eden beta 2
- Get armhf images built provided armhf builder available in offspring
- Not attending LC remotely due to timezone issue
- Wrote (writing!) multiarch talk for FOSDEM + ELC
- Added basic cross support to rebuildd
- Improved error reporting in rebuildd
- Uploaded rebuildd to cross-tools PPA
- Set up cron jobs for buildd
- Ran new build set
documented buildd setup: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/CrossBuildd
- FOSDEM + Connect.
- Get Jeremy Kerr set up with built system
- work on apt-get build-dep -a issues
- upstream dpkg-cross variables
- Freeze date already!
Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>
- prepared notes for sysroots discussion @Connect
- prepared cross compiler update - to upload on Wednesday/Thursday (after eglibc 2.15 upload)
Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:02:07 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-02-02-14.02.log.html
LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-02-02 (rsalveti, 14:02:31)
Announcements (rsalveti, 14:02:41)
Ubuntu LEB Bug Status Page: http://people.linaro.org/~rsalveti/linaro-ubuntu-bugs/linaro-ubuntu-bugs-report.html (rsalveti, 14:03:18)
Connect Q1.12 sessions from our team: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-ubuntu?searchtext=linaro-platforms-q112 (rsalveti, 14:06:39)
Planning for 12.02: https://launchpad.net/linaro-dev-platform/+milestone/12.02 (rsalveti, 14:12:08)
Actions from last meeting (rsalveti, 14:19:20)
- ACTION - rsalveti to talk with the team to plan 12.02 - DONE (rsalveti, 14:19:41)
ACTION - dzin to break out the remaining work item into a bug from https://blueprints.launchpad.net/linaro-ubuntu/+spec/push-multiarch-changes-for-cross-precise-12.01 - DONE (rsalveti, 14:19:58)
- ACTION - jcrigby and rsalveti to define the part 2 bp for snowball and u-boot-linaro - DONE (rsalveti, 14:20:08)
- ACTION - dzin to check with usman/anmar to have bug 894256 reviewed - DONE, comments on bug pending (rsalveti, 14:20:19)
12.02 - Blueprints and Bug status (rsalveti, 14:21:46)
Any Other Business (rsalveti, 15:05:02)
Meeting ended at 15:11:09 UTC.
People present (lines said)
- rsalveti (200)
- jcrigby (32)
- wookey (31)
- zyga-xchat (23)
- hrw (21)
- fabo (15)
- aviksil (14)
- suihkulokki (11)
- dzin (10)
- linarobot` (3)
- danilos (3)
- anmar (2)
- ubot2` (1)
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-02-02 (last modified 2012-02-16 15:09:51)