Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Agenda

  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Review activity reports - All team members
  • Engineer progress reports - All team members
  • Work Item progress and Team Issues discussion - Tech Lead and Project Manager questions to the team
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • Last weeks action items to discuss.

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Improved cross-buildd - fixed up paths/crons/html output
  • Uploaded multiarch talks (We're in LWN this week :-)

  • Caught up with 2 weeks of missed stuff

Plans

  • Define GSOC tasks around debian MA cross-tools, bootstrapping
  • Push some cross-fixes
  • Improve buildd ouptut

Avik Sil <aviksil>

Highlights

  • Updated XBMC to latest Eden beta3 with mesa egl support
  • Disabled DPMS when using XBMC lightdm session
  • RC image testing

Plans

  • Start working on 12.03 BPs

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

  • Cross toolchain updated in precise.
  • Cross toolchain for lucid at 90% of completion.

Plans

  • Finish toolchain backport.
  • Switch to live-build.

Issues

  • Live-build in precise does not handle cross architecture. Reverted to multistrap for now.

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • Finished the libav 0.8 update blueprint
  • neon version of libvpx
  • multiarch: foreign updates
  • snowball release tests

Plans

  • verify that armhf update to libreoffice works and doesn't regress on armel
  • last minute multiarch fixes for precise


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:03:06 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-02-23-14.03.log.html

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 14:41:44 UTC.

Action items

  • (none)

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (108)
  • hrw (33)
  • wookey_ (25)
  • aviksil (7)
  • jcrigby (5)
  • linarobot (4)
  • fabo_ (2)
  • suihkulokki (2)
  • ubot2` (2)
  • tgall_foo (1)
  • dzin (0)
  • fabo (0)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-02-23 (last modified 2012-02-29 15:07:47)