Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • rsalveti to update status for Jira cards
  • rsalveti/dzin to update status for Jira cards
  • rsalveti to dig the list of sessions for uds-q that are relevant for linaro
  • rsalveti to have a meeting/email with the team to discuss possible connect topics

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Review of work remaining for 118 base packages (precise) for multiarch/cross/aarch64
  • Finished report on AArch64 bootstrap work
  • Started debian NMUs for cross/multiarch: libpaper
  • Groked and updated dh-exec for clean multiarch patches

Plans

  • Set up Quetzal cross-buildd
  • Set up unstable cross-buildd

Issues

  • None

Avik Sil <aviksil>

Highlights

  • big.LITTLE integrated switcher week 9 testing
  • Had big trouble in upgrading my laptop to Precise :(

  • Was on leave on May 1

Plans

  • Start working on 12.05 BPs

Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>

Highlights

  • Holidays :-)

  • Reviewed and closed the 12.04 milestone
  • Planning for 12.05 mostly done

Plans

  • Reviewing UDS-Q demos that will be presented
  • Getting ready for UDS-Q, for next week
  • Start working on the LAVA related blueprints again

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • Usual end of month fire drill with release
  • Bricked my laptop with upgrade to precise but was ready with an install iso to help with repair.
  • Did a u-boot-linaro 2012.05 release for quantal, drops some old stale mx patches and replaces them with patches queued on git.denx.de.
  • Started working on lava kernel ci submissions and did my best to pester deepti about some problems.

Plans

  • Kernel CI Lava is first priority
  • Have some ideas to make the kernel ci merge and config more consistent and handling of sauce/packaging less work.

Issues

  • None at the moment.

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • 12.05 blueprint preparations
  • updating reference switcher kernel to 3.4
  • integrated switcher kernel updated and thanks to fabe hwpacks available

Plans

  • setup the KVM kernel builds
  • patch lmc to output kvm images
  • big little demo preparations

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • Added armlt-gator topic to linux-linaro-tracking-core tree. linaro-android-3.4 doesn't merge ok any more - working on that.

Plans

  • Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the linux-linaro tracking-core tree.
  • Put the linux-linaro related script(s) into git and make it into a public repo (under people/ynk) after the dirtiest hacks are cleaned up pinned manifests
  • config fragments need further work to get it from one config fragments topic for everything to one config fragment (or more if needed) per every topic
  • Extend the "create the integration trees" script to handle LAVA testing, marking the good states of the branches.

Issues

  • the working Saturdays / non-working weekdays mess in Ru in May

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:02:47 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-05-03-14.02.log.html

Meeting summary

  • LINK: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-05-03 (rsalveti, 14:03:17)

  • Announcements (rsalveti, 14:05:54)

    • Planning for 12.05 going well, still missing a few blueprints (rsalveti, 14:06:31)
    • LINK: https://launchpad.net/linaro-dev-platform/+milestone/12.05 (rsalveti, 14:06:35)

    • LAVA is fully back again (rsalveti, 14:09:02)
    • UDS-Q happening next week (rsalveti, 14:10:11)
    • Ubuntu Quantal is opened for development (rsalveti, 14:13:30)
  • Actions from last meeting (rsalveti, 14:16:15)

    • rsalveti to update status for Jira cards - INPROGRESS (rsalveti, 14:16:27)
    • rsalveti/dzin to update status for Jira cards - INPROGRESS (rsalveti, 14:16:39)
    • rsalveti to dig the list of sessions for uds-q that are relevant for linaro - INPROGRESS (rsalveti, 14:17:04)
    • rsalveti to have a meeting/email with the team to discuss possible connect topics - INPROGRESS (rsalveti, 14:17:20)
  • Blueprint status/progress (rsalveti, 14:18:11)

  • AOB (rsalveti, 14:31:13)

Meeting ended at 14:38:24 UTC.

Action items

  • rsalveti/dzin to check if the blueprints are matching the jira cards properly for this Q

Action items, by person

  • dzin
    • rsalveti/dzin to check if the blueprints are matching the jira cards properly for this Q
  • rsalveti
    • rsalveti/dzin to check if the blueprints are matching the jira cards properly for this Q

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (79)
  • dzin (17)
  • wookey_ (13)
  • fabo (8)
  • suihkulokki (4)
  • linarobot (4)
  • jcrigby (3)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-05-03 (last modified 2012-05-03 19:29:54)