Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

  • rsalveti/dzin to update status for Jira cards - DONE
  • rsalveti to dig the list of sessions for uds-q that are relevant for linaro - DONE
  • rsalveti to have a meeting/email with the team to discuss possible connect topics - INPROGRESS

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>

Highlights

  • UDS-Q during the whole week
  • Cards update at Jira
  • Initial list of sessions for Connect

Plans

  • Work back on the blueprints for 12.05
  • Finalize the sessions for Connect

Issues

  • None.

Avik Sil <aviksil>

Highlights

  • big.LITTLE integrated and reference switcher week 10 testing
  • Looked at bug 966195

  • Working on a perf patch as per Dave's comment on bug 833101

Plans

  • big.LITTLE testing

Issues

  • None

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Moved buildd forward to quantal in time for UDS
  • Started work on making buildd and rebuildd do more than one distro simultaneously
  • Upgraded desktop to precise - various things broke - including sudo(!) so buildd now bust
  • Updated bootstrap patches for dpkg and apt
  • NMUed libpaper (failed last week)
  • Attended UDS sessions

Plans

  • Push bootstrapping work
  • Get unstable buildd running in parallel with quantal

Issues

  • Laptop is out of disk space - needs tidying/backups
  • quantal armhf libc FTBFS so very little currently building :-(

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

  • Updated reference and integrated switcher kernels
  • Preparing big.LITTLE demo
  • kvm hwpack created
  • multiarch package uploads to debian

Plans

  • Finish big.LITTLE demo instructions
  • Find out howto sensibly package kvm kernels

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • With mpoirier got u-boot-linaro working for snowball.
  • Listened in on a couple of UDS sessions
  • Created a new more generic CI job for vexpressdt-rtsm

Plans

  • Fix a regression in u-boot-linaro on vexpress
  • Get lava testing added to ci jobs
  • Do packaging and sauce as mixins/topic branches instead of rebases

Issues

  • None

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • Resolved the linaro-android-3.4 merge problem
  • Resumed creating the linux-linaro tree using the existing topics. Not pushed to the public git server yet, as there are some conflicts. The base is currently upstream/master, but will change it to the most recent -rc next Thursday (v3.4-rc7 is the most probable), and will keep it the same for the 12.05 release.

Plans

  • Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the linux-linaro tracking-core tree.
  • Pinned manifest support.
  • Put the linux-linaro related script(s) into git and make it into a public repo (under people/ynk) after the dirtiest hacks are cleaned up pinned manifests.
  • config fragments need further work to get it from one config fragments topic for everything to one config fragment (or more if needed) per every topic
  • Extend the "create the integration trees" script to handle LAVA testing, marking the good states of the branches.

Issues

  • None

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by dzin at 14:02:28 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-05-10-14.02.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 14:49:03 UTC.

Action items

Action items, by person

People present (lines said)

  • dzin (85)
  • wookey_ (30)
  • suihkulokki (9)
  • andrey_konovalov (6)
  • aviksil (5)
  • jcrigby (4)
  • asac (3)
  • linarobot (3)
  • fabo (2)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-05-10 (last modified 2012-05-17 14:35:09)