Meetings and Reports

Meetings

<< <  2019 / 4 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30          

Agenda

  • Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
  • Goals for Connect 2012.Q2 - team members
  • Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
  • Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
  • Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
  • Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
  • Any Other Business (AOB)

Past Action items

Action Items

  • Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.


Engineers Reports

Wookey <wookey>

Highlights

  • Updated UDS and linaro blueprints
  • NMUed ignored multiarch fixes: aalib, db-defaults
  • Wrote multiarch user HOWTO: http://wiki.debian.org/Multiarch/HOWTO

  • Updated/improved Boostrapping spec, and wrote long debian-devel email
  • Investigated -dev script multiarching methods
  • Chased apt blocking bugs
  • Registered debconf multiarch and cross sessions
  • Fixed usb-creator to build on Debian - filed bug on syslinux failures
  • Updated crossbulding overview wiki page for multiarch status

Plans

  • Mail debian-devel on bootstrapping
  • Get unstable cross-buildd runnning
  • file reprepro patches upstream

Issues

  • Precise breakage: keyboard hangs requiring reset (3 times in 2 days), no sound, missing icons, no windows, gedit headers broken

Avik Sil <aviksil>

Highlights

  • big.LITTLE integrated and reference switcher week 11 and model-RC1 testing
  • Working on generating config fragment for Ubuntu to be used in linux-linaro kernel

Plans

  • big.LITTLE testing
  • Continue with config fragment generation

Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>

Highlights

Plans

  • Add gcc-linaro/4.7 cross to LP builds
  • Fix gcc-linaro/4.7 native build failures
  • Add benchmarks to Jenkins for cross build to test in LAVA

Issues

  • "sorry, unimplemented: -mfloat-abi=hard and VFP" while building gcc-linaro/4.7 cross

Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>

Highlights

Plans

  • Verify that big.LITTLE kernels for next week work ok
  • create big.LITTLE tests hwpack
  • Get the kvm hwpacks and big.LITTLE tests hwpack uploaded

Issues

  • core tests CI job not operating yet (big-little-switcher bot user not operating yet on ci.linaro.org - fabo working on it) - INPROGRESS

Ricardo Salveti <rsalveti>

Highlights

  • UDS-Q
  • QA for iMX6 and Panda ES
  • Updated the lt-omap kernel to disable CPU_IDLE (overheating issues)
  • Initial list of sessions for Connect in place

Plans

  • Final review of the sessions we'll have at Connect
  • Follow up about the ARMv8 bootstrap, on the project level
  • Finalize the blueprints for this cycle

Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>

Highlights

  • Having pinned manifest support etc requires rewriting the current script. In the middle of that.
  • Added linux-linaro-core-tracking-v3.4-rc7 tag (just in case); linux-linaro-core-tracking continuies tracking the mainline tip.
  • Just pushed the initial version of linux-linaro for 12.05 to kernel/linux-linaro-tracking.git. No Samsung topics yet (got them earlier today). The base is v3.4-rc7.

Plans

  • Complete the linux-linaro script rewrite (new manifest format, pinned manifest support).
  • Put the linux-linaro script(s) into git and make it into a public repo (under people/ynk) after the move to the new manifest format is completed.
  • Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the linux-linaro tracking-core tree.
  • config fragments need further work to get it from one config fragments topic for everything to one config fragment (or more if needed) per every topic
  • Extend the "create the integration trees" script to handle LAVA testing, marking the good states of the branches.

Issues

  • None

John Rigby <jcrigby>

Highlights

  • Snowball supported in u-boot-linaro thanks to the great efforts of mpoirier.
  • Progress on adding lava testing to packaged kernel jobs on ci.linaro.org
  • The monthly release of u-boot-linaro is nearly ready (early for a change).

Plans

  • Much needed weekly therapy session status call with rsalveti.

  • Redo 3.4 kernel ci job to use ubuntu sauce and packaging topics instead of current rebase method.
  • Make 3.4 kernel ci job compatible with existing deepti scripts so it will integrate better.
  • Push a u-boot-linaro to quantal. A test version went into a ppa a couple of weeks ago.

Issues

  • Learning to love jenkins.
  • 3.4 kernel ci job is currently broken and holding up down stream jobs (see plans).

Your Name <irc nick>

Highlights

  • Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.

Plans

  • Your individual plans for the coming week(s).

Issues

  • Your individual issues for the coming week(s).


IRC logs

Meeting started by rsalveti at 14:00:38 UTC. The full logs are available at http://irclogs.linaro.org/meeting-logs/linaro-meeting/2012/linaro-meeting.2012-05-17-14.00.log.html .

Meeting summary

Meeting ended at 15:22:41 UTC.

Action items

  • rsalveti to create a wiki page for dev plat goals for connect, and discuss/email it with the team
  • rsalveti to discuss with andrey_konovalov and deepti about the CI testing coverage for linux-linaro

Action items, by person

  • andrey_konovalov
    • rsalveti to discuss with andrey_konovalov and deepti about the CI testing coverage for linux-linaro
  • rsalveti
    • rsalveti to create a wiki page for dev plat goals for connect, and discuss/email it with the team
    • rsalveti to discuss with andrey_konovalov and deepti about the CI testing coverage for linux-linaro

People present (lines said)

  • rsalveti (181)
  • wookey_ (37)
  • dzin (36)
  • hrw (25)
  • aviksil (16)
  • suihkulokki (13)
  • fabo (12)
  • jcrigby (8)
  • cjohnston (5)
  • andrey_konovalov (4)
  • linarobot (3)
  • doanac (1)

Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-05-17 (last modified 2012-05-23 14:10:28)