Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Goals for Connect: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/Connect/Q2.12/Plans
Past Action items
- rsalveti to create a wiki page for dev plat goals for connect, and discuss/email it with the team
- rsalveti to discuss with andrey_konovalov and deepti about the CI testing coverage for linux-linaro
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
John Rigby <jcrigby>
- Created a ubuntu/linaro sauce and packaging topic branch and submitted it for inclusion in linux-linaro.
- Updated the 3.4 based packaging recipes to work with new packaging included trees.
- Worked on a bug in 3.4 kernels that make building of lt header packages fail (and thus the entire build).
- Released 2012.05 u-boot which includes snowball support. Also pushed packaged version to quantal.
- Headed off to Hong Kong in time to miss weekly meeting.
- Linaro Connect
- Improved cross-buildd to run multiple instances: unstable armel and quantal armhf now up
- cross-fixes: debhelper
- Found sbuild-cross not released by upstream. Fixed Debian bugs. Preparing patches
- Apt-blocker fixed
- Chased gmp-dev devs
- Started cross-build-essential package
- GSOC work officially underway
- Debian-devel discussion
- Sbuild non-upstreaming issue has delayed finishing rebuildd work.
Avik Sil <aviksil>
- big.LITTLE integrated and reference switcher week 12 and model-RC2 testing
- Generated config fragment for Ubuntu, verified it on panda. Sent to Ricardo for testing on other boards
- Verified perf working on panda with 3.3 LT kernel
- big.LITTLE testing
- Attend connect events remotely
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- test packages added to big.LITTLE hwpacks
- big.LITTLE integrated kernel updated and demo instructions improved
- qemu kernels updated to 3.4 and verified to work
kvm hwpacks published at https://snapshots.linaro.org/precise/hwpacks/vexpressdt-kvm/latest/
- big.LITTLE demo
- Reference big.LITTLE kernel not building due to ci/ubuntu packaging issues
Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>
- linux-linaro release candidate (linux-linaro-3.4-2012.05-1) has been published on kernel/linux-linaro-tracking.git.
- Still rewriting the scripts to get pinned manifest support etc
- Complete the linux-linaro script rewrite (new manifest format, pinned manifest support).
- Put the linux-linaro script(s) into git and make it into a public repo (under people/ynk) after the move to the new manifest format is completed.
- Start using daily cron jobs to get the information on the remote branches updates, and to rebuild the linux-linaro tracking-core tree.
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2012-05-24 (last modified 2012-05-24 14:04:01)