Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Last weeks action items to discuss.
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>
- Connect with some discussions!
- Added "lava-test-shell" into OE images.
- Merged "meta-aarch64" into "meta-linaro" repo. Wiki updated, mailing lists informed, CI switched.
- Switched to gcc-linaro 2013.03
- Drop "lava-test-shell" from OE images once LAVA will insert them for us.
- Check do I have EC2 access.
- Got raring arm64 image to state of doing native builds. Uploaded. Posted.
- Summarised multiarch perl state/issues to list (posting soon)
- Started grokking CI setup, and setting up new repo
- Actually make some CI stuff work on new infra.
- File patches on stuff that got fixed but not filed yet
None except resisting tendency to not do what I'm supposed to be doing
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
- triaged aarch64 porting of jemalloc, python-greenlet and openmpi
- Identified aarch64 porting false positives: acpidump, device-tree-compiler, icon
- initial patch to fix jemalloc on aarch64
- posted linux-user updates for qemu
- awesome connect as usual
- finish jemalloc
- kvm guest kernel ci setup
- other aarch64 ports
Fathi Boudra <fabo>
- Small fixes a bit everywhere in the CI loop
- On going support for LEG
- Worked on managements reports
- Move to JIRA for project management
- Fill the flood of cards for upcoming cycles
- On going effort to simplify the CI loop
- Ensure the release is on track
- Interview candidates for the team
- Administrative tasks are a pain post Connect
Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>
- LCA13: preliminary agreement with Deepak on having KWG to review llct topics
- linux-linaro llct and ll trees are moving to 3.9 (v3.9-rc2 ATM). Some important topics still need an update for 3.9 (android, samsung, kvm). The hugetlb topic may have broken TC2 - working with Tixy on verifying that.
- 'make uImage' doesn't work as is in 3.9. 'make deb-pkg' doesn't need it (as far as I can see). Are there other users of 'make uImage' except lci-build-tools? For the moment have switched linux-linaro-tracking CI jobs to a private branch not using 'make uImage'.
- the snowball master image story is ongoing. The u-boot and the master image seem to be good enough. Dave Pigott is finding out the release to use for the health check. 13.01 is not good due to too many sd errors.
- Sort out the issues with llct/ll missing/conflicting topics. llct should get all the topics by the end of this week, ll - early next week.
- update panda usb fixes topic for 3.9
- check for mmc fixes for Snowball
- ci job(s) to monitor the llct/ll topic branches changes. Later this will be used to start the automatic updates.
- Sync up with Deepak and Viswanath on getting a new board from TI into llct and on the code reviews
- try vexpress-a9 + panda single zImage.
- Slower than usual response times from some topic owners: LCA13, vacations.
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2013-03-14 (last modified 2013-03-14 13:59:00)