Meetings and Reports
- Announcements - Tech Lead/PM
- Actions from last meeting - Tech Lead chasing
- Roadmap card status: blocked work, problems, risks - Tech Lead, Project Manager
- Blueprint status/progress - Project Manager, team members
- Engineering Review for the active cycle - All team members
- Any Other Business (AOB)
Past Action items
- Last weeks action items to discuss.
- Action items that came out of this weeks meeting.
Marcin Juszkiewicz <hrw>
- Removed "lava-test-shell" from OE images.
- Updated OE to use Linaro binary cross compilers.
- Testes moving OE to use "libtirpc" instead of glibc RPC. It is too early for that. Cross compilers will be updated.
- Sent few LAVA jobs to find out what is missing for AArch64.
- Finish Linaro binary cross toolchain integration in OE.
- we will switch to them in 13.04 cycle.
- Linaro binary cross compilers are totally out of sync. Bugs reported.
- LAVA test definitions/scripts are split to far too many repos. Started discussion on linaro-validation ML.
- Set up linaro-overlay repo and quantal-tools repo.
- Set up webserver, and DNS, and added machine to infrastructure wiki
- Set up keys for repos
- Set up quantal cross-build chroot
- Installed backported cross-ready sbuild
- Got binutils with libiberty-dev cross-building for armhf, and uploaded to tools repo
- Set up scripts to build kernel sources, and linaro-ubuntu-cross-packaging-3.7 branch in git packaging repo
- Found build issue in 3.9 kernels (python checks for perf)
- Moved kernel cross-fixes to 3.9
- Get kernel builds working
- look at Qemu
- improve automation
- Run out of disc space in / on build machine
- Not quite sure what is safe to upload that won't break existing stuff
Riku Voipio <suihkulokki>
Vexpress kvm ci loop job: https://ci.linaro.org/jenkins/job/linux-vexpress-kvm/
- submitted jemalloc, ptlib patches upstream
- Attr patch accepted upstream
- Get a kvm job submitted to lava
- help Andy get started with openjdk/OE
Andrey Konovalov <andrey_konovalov>
- (1st) linux-linaro release candidate is expected later today.
More details here: https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/DevPlatform/LinuxLinaroKernelSchedule
- kvm-host.conf will be excluded from Arndale config in 13.03 due to bug 1158288
- panda usb fixes topic and omap4.conf fragment have been updated for 3.9
- Bug 1158139 [REGRESSION] kernel package/perf ftbfs caused by missing python-dev
- Check if Bug 1128853 "TI Panda 4460 boot failed with Linux Linaro ubuntu image" is present in 13.03.
- Create bugs for the following issues: 'make uImage fails in 3.9 if LOADADDR is not set', Snowball boot failure.
- ci job(s) to monitor the llct/ll topic branches changes. Later this will be used to start the automatic updates. Work with the topic owner to establish topics naming scheme similar to the one used in configs.git - to minimize hand editing the manifest.
- Sync up with Deepak and Viswanath on getting a new board from TI into llct and on the code reviews
- try vexpress-a9 + panda single zImage.
- ci.l.o have had problems after the upgrade
Your Name <irc nick>
- Short bullet points of work you've done that week which convey progress and highlights which can be used to report on how the team is progressing as a whole.
- Your individual plans for the coming week(s).
- Your individual issues for the coming week(s).
Meeting minutes link (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Verbatim copy from the meeting bot in moinmoin output format (e.g. http://mootbot.ubuntu-uk.org/linaro-meeting.moin.YYYYMMDD_XXXX.html).
Platform/DevPlatform/Meetings/2013-03-21 (last modified 2013-03-21 14:00:31)