This page is a placeholder which hosts all the processes specific to the Validation Team.
In Validation Team, we have 2 kinds of blueprints: engineering and investigation. They follow the same template:
Meta: Headline: Acceptance: Roadmap id: Work items:
- investigation blueprints have a headline set to "N/A".
Roadmap id field is required only if the blueprint is part of Linaro Roadmap. See current lane on Status.
Here's some best practices:
- subscribe "linaro-validation" team to all the blueprints created. It allows to share the progress with all the team members.
- milestone target should be set to "backlog" on the blueprint creation. TL/PM have the responsibility to re-target to a monthly cycle and set the priority, according to Linaro's priorities.
- when a bug affects the blueprint, link it with "(+) Link a bug report".
- use the work item editor (greasemonkey script) to avoid typos.
on top of the whiteboard, comments are allowed and use the form [lp-id, yyyy-mm-dd] your comments here..
[lp-id, yyyy-mm-dd] here's a comment. Meta: Headline: here's my headline. Acceptance: here's my acceptance criteria. Roadmap id: LAVA2011-KERNEL-CI Work items: Here's my work item 1: DONE Here's my work item 2: INPROGRESS Here's my work item 3: TODO
lava-investigation: bugs that requires investigation and ensure LAVA is working as expected.
See here to upgrade LAVA production instance.
Platform/LAVA/Process (last modified 2012-09-05 20:08:41)