Thomas Abraham <email@example.com>
- Submitted rebased version of the samsung's sdhci driver device tree patch= es.
- Started with device tree support for samsung's i2s audio interface driver=
- Started looking into pinmux driver based on the pinctrl subsystem for samsung platforms.
- Submit next version of the sdhci driver dt patches with all comments addressed.
- Complete the device tree support for i2s driver.
- Complete the intial version of the pinmux driver for samsung platforms and submit for review.
Rajendra Nayak <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Regulator core DT patches Acked by Mark. Some more minor comments from Olof, will need another final repost.
- Initial omap hsmmc dt patches posted. Need more rework in cleaning up some of the legacy code from driver.
- Mcspi/Ethernet dt patches validated, but with hack to make gpio_to_irq() work. Will post with proper implementation once Benoit fixes up the omap gpio adaptations.
- Working on serial dt conversion, on top of the runtime changes /cleanup underway for omap serial driver.
- Repost regulator core binding series.
- Rework/repost driver dt adaptations for omap mmc/serial/mcspi/eth
- Start on pinmux driver for OMAP as communicated via Rypple.
- Tony Lindgren had plans of doing this, so need to syncup with him before I start off.
- Work on basic OMAP5 support (test on emulator/simulator) using
Linus Walleij <email@example.com>
- Torvalds has pulled the pinctrl subssystem for Linux v3.2.
- Several other subsystems have also been pulled for 3.2,
- many patches created or signed-off by me have made their way into mainline due to this, including LP5521 and LM3530 LEDs, Nomadik I2C, DB8500 CPUfreq, MMC core and the PL180 MMCI driver, AB8500 Core, a bunch of DB8500 PRCMU patches, AB5500 driver, AB8500 GPADC, a few Integrator patches, PL022 SPI and of course a stack of Ux500 core patches.
- All GPIO cleanups initially started in the Cambourne sprint
- in cooperation with Ben Dooks, have been pulled into Torvalds tree.
- Fixed bugs in my own patches that have been pulled in by
Torvalds, predominantly <mach/gpio.h> cleanup fallout and AB8500 MFD core.
- Attended Linaro connect in Orlando. Mainly talking and
- planning, not much hands-on work here.
- Prepare a second patch for generic pin control.
- Shawn Guo and other developers are requesting this to be able to create complete pinctrl drivers targeted for 3.3.
- Drive generalization of U300 and Nomadik GPIO by using the pinctrl framework. drivers/gpio/gpio-[nomadik|u300]
- Test the PL08x patches on the Ericsson Research PB11MPCore and submit platform data for using pl08x DMA on that platform.
- Pushed out the AB8500 HWMON driver, will try to address review comments.
- Mainline some ux500 U-Boot stuff so it can atleast boot the system.
- Some ST-Ericsson internal time-stealing as usual.
WorkingGroups/KernelArchived/ActivityReports/2011-11-04 (last modified 2013-01-14 19:38:53)