Shawn Guo <email@example.com>
- Added device tree support for imx6 clock based common-clk-v3 series
- and Grant's device tree binding series (RFC).
- Addressed Sascha's comments on imx6 clock DT support.
- Added mc13892-regulator device tree support based on Rajendra's
- series which has been applied on regulator/for-next.
Consolidation and cleanup
- Reviewed Mike's common-clk-v3 series.
- Collected mxs saif-recording patches.
Niklas Hernaeus <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Prepared DT for knowledge sharing session.
- Knowledge sharing session on DT.
- Further planning for DT on Snowball.
Rajendra Nayak <rnayak>
- Regulator core DT support patches pulled in by Mark Brown.
- Pushed to linux-next.
- Posted v2 of omap-serial DT support series with all outstanding
- issues fixed.
- Working on pinconf support (pull up/down configuration) for OMAP
- based on the latest v3 pinconf-core support series from LinusW. Should have patches out early this week.
- Working on moving the omap clock data into DT based on the latest
- clock bindings from Grant. Mike Turquette already has a port of omap clock framework to use common clock infrastructure.
- Repost TWL regulator support. (Still waiting for a repost of omap
- i2c/twl DT support patches)
- Work on pinconf/pinmux support for OMAP and align with Tony who is
- working on moving the data into DT and creating function/pin-gp information dynamically.
- Other driver DT support for OMAP.
Dave Martin <dmart>
- Reviewing of Pawel's versatile express patches and related discussions
- Proposed a more unified approach for manipulating instruction opcodes
- inside the kernel in the presence of multiple ISA and endianness cofigurations.
- Started to sketch out a unified unwind/backtrace interface for the
- ARM kernel (or, possibly, the whole kernel) in response to upstream discussions regarding ftrace -- ftrace doesn't support unwind tables, but really there should be a unified interface so nobody has to care.
- Reported a couple of binutils bugs
- Move miscellaneous outstanding DT issues (bindings, drivers) forward.
- loading of AMBA device drivers (including via DT) - Propose for merging: DONE
(Out sick thursday and friday, so a slow week overall)
- Wrote very high-level kernel process overview to be used by TBD
- kernel maintainer to drive the details:
Helped with review of Paul McKenney's "FOSS Howto" document
- Released 11.11 kernel
- Worked on roadmap cards:
- Release 11.11 kernel
- Finish creating new blueprints
- Work with Mounir on finishing cleaning out old blueprints from 11.05
and 11.11 cycle
- Find all my receipts and do expenses for ELC + LC
- Continue creation of new roadmap cards
- US Turkey Eating Holiday this Thursday and Friday, half day off Wed.
- Linaro holiday: Dec 26 - Jan 2
WorkingGroups/KernelArchived/ActivityReports/2011-11-25 (last modified 2013-01-14 19:38:26)