Attendees

Agenda

  • Action items from last meeting.
  • Release readiness (2011.12 component release is Thursday)

    Component

    Assignee

    Unity

    Amaranth

    glproxy

    marcoil

    glcompbench

    alf

    glmark2

    alf

    linaro-mm-sig

    JesseBarker

  • AOB

Action Items

  • [CARRIEDOVER] Jesse to clear any leftover engr-* blueprints for UMM - KMS parts to complete
  • [CARRIEDOVER] Jesse to verify who can see the dashboard, when it goes live on the staging server
  • [CARRIEDOVER]: Ilias and Jesse to coordinate getting a summary of the UMM achievements in 11.12 - to send to linaro-dev, linaro-mm-sig lists on the 11.12 release or close to that

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • [CARRIEDOVER] Travis to create the unity/compiz blueprints for 11.12
    • DONE We are going to re-release the 11.11 packages with a few extra bug fixes from Frederic for the FBO management problem on the NUX side
  • [CARRIEDOVER] Jesse to clear any leftover engr-* blueprints for UMM
    • INPROGRESS - Still need to review some of the KMS stuff with Rob, to split some of the stuff into what Marcus is doing vs what Rob is doing. Jesse will check that KMS backlog with Rob and Marcus
  • [ACTION]: Alexandros to verify what Blueprints does the Validation team have to track the enablers needed from their side so that the dashboard can work
    • DONE: No blueprint exists for this feature.
      • Validation team works on the needed backlog items via bugs
  • [ACTION]: Jesse to verify who can see the dashboard, when it goes live on the staging server
    • INPROGRESS: It seems that it can be open when live? Seems it will be internal at staging point. Any views where we can see a comparison between platforms has to be internal, if not possible to redesign. Jesse will communicate with Dave and George to work out what is the current way to work with the data publishing policy
  • [ACTION]: Ilias and Jesse to coordinate getting a summary of the UMM achievements in 11.12 - to send to linaro-dev, linaro-mm-sig lists on the 11.12 release or close to that
    • INPROGRESS- Need to coordinate that
    • What we have at the moment: CMA v18 will be going out fairly soon. Goal was to have CMA v17 and dma mapping to apply well, on a kernel tree and an android kernel tree (from J Stultz). Need to check with Sumit on the dmabuf v3.
      • expecting to be able to demo buffer sharing on at least one platform (ti) by ELC
      • for STE the situation boils down to whether there is going to be support at the drivers level

Minutes

  • Action items status
  • Release readiness for 11.12
  • Roadmap cards - http://linaro.kanbantool.com/public_view-9487de29a82f2.html

    • dashboard card should be ok - needs to be OK'd by the TSC
    • webkit card - needs some more revision related to cairo-gles, Jesse will add a requirement card
  • Connect - thinking about what sessions we should have, discussions that should take place
  • AOB:
    • Folks going on vacation from next week, if you need to get in touch with someone please do it as soon as possible. Also leave with any significant details for the 11.12 release to Jesse, as he is the POC for the Graphics 11.12 components

Team Work - Summary

Current Weekly Report

Complete History

Team Work - Detailed

Alexandros Frantzis (alf)

  • LAVA tests
    • Trying to debug issue with glcompbench that never finishes, for some currently unknown reason.
      • Still unresolved.
      • Blocked by timeout issues when using ubuntu-desktop images.
  • LAVA dashboard
    • Waiting for validation team to set up staging/devel lava-server instance, so I can publish the extension there for review.
  • apitrace
    • All pending patches have landed upstream. More work needs to be done to improve support (next month).
    • Still investigating black window when retracing on panda.
  • glmark2
    • Added live FPS counter on screen (enabled via command line option).
    • Preparing for release.
  • glcompbench
    • Fixed bug in ShaderSource that caused failure on panda.

    • Preparing for release.
  • Gardened blueprints.
  • Misc code reviews for WG projects.

Chunsang Jeong (chunsang)

Travis Watkins (Amaranth)

Sumit Semwal (sumits)

  • dma-buf
    • incorporated review comments on v2 - now all agreed review comments as of now are taken care of.
    • some 'deadlock' between Arnd and Daniel on how to 'serialize' access to dma-buf (or even IF to serialize).
  • demo work
    • setting up an ubuntu build on my pandaboard to start helping Rob with the sharing demo.
      • proving a little tricky to choose the base ubuntu to use - will most likely start with a 'text-mode' image, and then continue.

Marc Ordinas i Llopis (marcoil)

  • glproxy
    • Finished up EGL virtualization work.
    • Minor fixes.
    • Packaging.
  • glcompbench
    • Added a new glproxy flavor, which can be built with the already existing ones instead of replacing them.

Marcus Lorentzon (marlor)

  • Working on getting the KMS dummy stub running
  • Created a new "image-tool" for creating eMMC images for Snowball with any type of rootfs, not just Ubuntu based

WorkingGroups/Middleware/Graphics/Notes/2011-12-14 (last modified 2011-12-15 10:52:04)