Attendees

Agenda

  • Action items from last meeting.
  • Blueprint status. 12.01 shortlist of blueprints
  • LCQ1.12: shortlist of sessions

    Blueprint

    Assignee

Action Items

  • [CARRIEDOVER] Jesse to clear any leftover engr-* blueprints for UMM - KMS parts to complete - INPROGRESS
  • [CARRIEDOVER]: Ilias and Jesse to coordinate getting a summary of the UMM achievements in 11.12 - to send to linaro-dev, linaro-mm-sig lists on the 11.12 release or close to that
    • INPROGRESS - should come by on Wed 21Dec.

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • [CARRIEDOVER] Jesse to clear any leftover engr-* blueprints for UMM - KMS parts to complete - INPROGRESS
  • [CARRIEDOVER] Jesse to verify who can see the dashboard, when it goes live on the staging server
    • Short answer: the data sharing policy says that even if there is no numerical information on a page, if the page refers to more than 1 member boards talked about that page should be internal
    • Both the staging server and the live server will be internal (plars and the validation group will need to help with a solution)
  • [CARRIEDOVER]: Ilias and Jesse to coordinate getting a summary of the UMM achievements in 11.12 - to send to linaro-dev, linaro-mm-sig lists on the 11.12 release or close to that - INPROGRESS

Minutes

  • Status of Action items
  • Blueprint status. 12.01 shortlist of blueprints
    • May not have much to release due to the time available
    • UMM: dmabuf - v4l2 as exporter of dmabuf (by the way, dmabuf has received good comments on the list) + Jesse will discuss to Rob for his work
    • glmark2: FPS live count
    • glcompbench/glproxy: will continue the work
    • changing WebKit's WebGL support so that it uses EGL and OpenGL ES on panda instead of GLX

    • Display GPU perf Events through LAVA
    • Unity / compiz: Jesse will send the branches to be merged in to dbarth
  • LCQ1.12: shortlist of sessions
    • Android mainlining effort - in part to cover memory management - what are the next stages, status of the patches, how to move forward. Also are the requirements change enough to make any additional considerations?
  • AOB
    • Anyone going to Ubuntu Rally from GFX? Not sure, we should check if Alexandros is going when he is back from Xmas vacation

Team Work - Summary

Current Weekly Report

Complete History

Team Work - Detailed

Alexandros Frantzis (alf)

Accomplishments

Plans for week ahead

Road blocks / Risks

Chunsang Jeong (chunsang)

Accomplishments

Plans for week ahead
  • Display GPU perf Events through LAVA
    • Making simple sample app and attaching it to LAVA by using personnel tree.
  • DMA-mapping API
    • Sync up status and source code with Samsung landing for UMM on Origen.
    • PoC on Origen planning with Samsung landing team.

Road blocks / Risks

Travis Watkins (Amaranth)

Accomplishments

Plans for week ahead

Road blocks / Risks

Sumit Semwal (sumits)

Accomplishments
  • dma-buf
    • posted v3
      • review comments incorporated from various people, on top of v2
      • with one outstanding item of debate (serialization be forced or not by dma-buf)
        • discussion ongoing between Arnd, Daniel, and others

Plans for week ahead
  • getting a panda ubuntu build to work, to set up for some testing

Road blocks / Risks

Marc Ordinas i Llopis (marcoil)

Accomplishments
  • glproxy: Packaging done
  • WebKit: Started cross-compiling for EGL support.

Plans for week ahead
  • Get a WebKit built and working on panda.

Road blocks / Risks

Marcus Lorentzon (marlor)

Accomplishments

Plans for week ahead

Road blocks / Risks

WorkingGroups/Middleware/Graphics/Notes/2011-12-21 (last modified 2011-12-21 14:03:36)