Monday 20th August 2012

This month's meetings

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings
<< <  2012 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31    

Attendees

  • Måns Rullgard
  • Matthew Gretton-Dann
  • Michael Hope
  • Peter Maydell
  • Ramana Radhakrishnan
  • Richard Earnshaw
  • Rusty Russell

Agenda

  • Review action items from last meeting
  • ldrd/strd Cortex-A15 tune
  • vec permute patch
  • Benchmarking changes
  • Release week follow up
    • To fix?
    • To document?
  • Virtual Connect
    • Creating cards
    • KVM?
  • Ramana handover

Action Items from this Meeting

  • TBA

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • TBA

Minutes

ldrd/strd Cortex-A15 tune:

  • Follow up patches should be coming through
  • Will change block copy, prologue/epilogue

vec permute patch:

  • Congrats to Christophe
  • Needs a few tweaks

Benchmarking changes:

  • Large changes across PandaBoard ES and PandaBoard crossed with kernels

  • perf
  • Differences in silicon revisions
  • Prefetch related?
  • Seems to be likely to be cache

Release week follow up:

  • Matt has raised a couple of tickets
  • Had an intermittent bug with a transfer, sorting that out took some time
  • Needed updating for hard float
  • Web pages don't do exactly the same thing as the documented one
  • ACTION: Matt to add matrix that says what to do after
  • ACTION: Matt to add oecore as a test to the release documentation
  • ACTION: Michael to fix the OE as a testsuite build

Virtual Connect:

  • Creating cards for PGO, LTO, vectoriser, GDB on Android enhancements
  • KVM?
    • Initial upstreaming in that?
    • Another ABI break at the moment
    • Seems close, but no VGIC save/load, NEON save/load, interrupt delivery API
    • Backlog could use updating
    • Boot in HYP mode seems immanent

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings/Archive/2012-08-20 (last modified 2013-08-30 11:48:11)