Tuesday 28 August 2012

This month's meetings

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings
<< <  2012 / 8 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
    1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31    

Attendees

  • Måns Rullgard
  • Zhenqiang Chen
  • Matthew Gretton-Dann

Agenda

  • Review action items from last meeting
  • Binary Toolchain Release
  • Incorrect loop transformation with -ftree-loop-distribute-patterns
  • Vector Extension Patch
  • AOB

Action Items from this Meeting

  • Matt to add oecore as a test to the release documentation
  • Michael to fix the OE as a testsuite build
  • Matt to talk to Richi about about PR54132

Action Items from Previous Meeting

  • Matt to add matrix that says what to do after releases are built [DONE]
  • Matt to add oecore as a test to the release documentation
  • Michael to fix the OE as a testsuite build

Minutes

  • Binary Toolchain Release
    • Made with no problems
  • Incorrect loop transformation with -ftree-loop-distribute-patterns (PR54132)
    • Richi has taken this but is not available for the next couple of weeks
    • Matt to talk to Richi when he returns

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings/Archive/2012-08-28 (last modified 2013-08-30 11:48:12)