Thursday 20 December 2012

This month's meetings

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings
<< <  2012 / 12 >  >>
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
          1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31            

EtherPad

Standup Call Notes

Zhenqiang:

  • Validate and release toolchain binary
  • Communicate with platform team
  • From next month release done by platform team
  • Otherwise R&M work

Michael:

  • 2.23.1 with AArch64 support
  • Investigate recent ARM commits
  • Still need to blueprint some

Christophe:

  • bswap16 backport rebased
  • Still awaiting test results
  • 64-bit Neon bitops turned off
  • Received feedback - posted upstream
  • Gfortran regression has been fixed upstream
  • Peeling & Vector Cost model.

  • Spawned lp:gcc jobs to do initial benchmarking
  • A few problems with cbuild.

Yvan:

  • Merge review requests
  • Problems with checking out branches
  • Backport fix for libatomic fix for load acquire.
  • back onto boehm gc

Matthew:

  • Brice startup
  • Discussions with platforms about Binary toolchain handover and Lava integration
  • Interviewing
  • Card writing

Performance Call

  • Christophe Lyon
  • Matthew Gretton-Dann
  • Brice Dobry
  • Ramana Radhakrishnan

Agenda

  • Review action items from last meeting

Action Items from this Performance Call

  • TODO: Christophe to update Hot/Cold partitioning bugzilla
  • TODO: mgrettondann: benchmark on Hold/Cold partitioning

Action Items from Previous Performance Call

  • DONE: Matt update meeting template attendees - to include Yvan
  • DONE: mgrettondann split LRA blueprint
  • TODO: Christophe to update Hot/Cold partitioning bugzilla
  • TODO: mgrettondann: benchmark on Hold/Cold partitioning
  • INPROGRESS: Christophe to look at the loop peeling cost

Minutes

  • Loop peeling
    • Launched benchmarks on GCC vectorizer without cost model
    • Waiting for jobs to spawn
    • Cost model needs to be sorted before we can argue about other issues
  • LRA
    • Brice setting up benchmarking stuff

WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Meetings/Archive/2012-12-20 (last modified 2013-08-30 11:47:26)